I've noticed that of the 207 messages I've received since 5 July, only EIGHT
are from the original TM group(s).
It seems most have migrated to the Facebook TM Folks page
(tmf...@groups.facebook.com).

As I have as well.     Why......???   Because there I can post fotos, articles
and just about anything else (decent, but of course) for y'all to see.
In fact my latest veggie patch accomplishments are there as are other fotos as
well, and as soon as I can set it up, I'll be taking fotos of my favest
sculptures as well.

So, what are y'all waiting for......??????

regards from sweltering Elvisland,      BobbyJim