From: Jeron Rampersad
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:16 PM
To: malugss...@gmail.com ; elbobber...@earthlink.net ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Re: The TM list

That poor soul just found out yesterday that his wife was cheating on him while
he was in the hospital. That poor soul is in constant pain and going through
pure mental anguish and he's all alone. The bottle nears and may take over
where valium has failed.
You ever screamed really loud and realised that the only one that could hear it
is you?
Jeron - that poor soul indeed....