It's true when life gives us a  hundred reasons to cry, we have to show
life that we have a thousand reasons to  smile. Sometimes God pushes us to our
limits (and I am feeling stretched), HE  tests us beyond our endurance
because HE has greater faith in us than we have in  ourselves so I am going to
continue to trust.
Today marks 11 years since I slipped into a coma and  awoke to a life
forever changed but I am not bitter. I've met so many wonderful  friends here
on
TMIC and thanks for always being here to answer a question or  give a
pick-me up.