theres a like button around here somewhere   ;~)

________________________________
From: "alle...@aol.com" <alle...@aol.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:39 PM
Subject: [TMIC] My anniversary

It's true when life gives us a
hundred reasons to cry, we have to show life that we have a thousand reasons to
smile. Sometimes God pushes us to our limits (and I am feeling stretched), HE
tests us beyond our endurance because HE has greater faith in us than we have
in
ourselves so I am going to continue to trust.
Today marks 11 years since I slipped into a coma and
awoke to a life forever changed but I am not bitter. I've met so many wonderful
friends here on TMIC and thanks for always being here to answer a question or
give a pick-me up.