From: john snodgrass [mailto:jcs...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 4:21 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Cc: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Facebook

I worked for almost 4 years. my job was driving.it was hard but i couldn't
conceive not working.i kept telling myself as long as i can walk to the
truck i will work.but the spasms began to get so bad and my bosses kept
telling me to quit while i had some life left to live with my family.

things are still bad but there have been a few changes in my body since i
stopped working last November.

the symptoms list is still so long that i lose people when i try and tell
them what i am suffering with.

  _____