It could be the medications.  I blamed mine on the steroids.  I thought they
fried my brain.  Although I was an avid reader before TM, it was four months
before I could pick up a book. Like Cindy I had to reread over and over to
comprehend the story. Reading TM Forum, writing to tmic, working puzzles and
reading my Bible have brought me a long way. However, I'm slow and I blame it
on meds.

Patti V.  - Michigan. (Brrrrr)