I have those same thoughts when I read the things Akua goes thru day to day. I remember the first time I went grocery shopping after TM. My 76 year old (at the time) Mom took me and a 9 year old boy carried the bags from the car to the house. I would do your grocery shopping if I lived near you. Akua, have you contacted a local church? Most people don't know where to find an individual who needs a helping hand. See if you local paper would start a column of "people in need". Not financial, but physical labor needs. The paper might run it in their want ad columns free of charge to the person seeking help as a "charitable endavor."

Patti - Michigan

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 8:38 PM, PAMELA S wrote:

No kidding! Akua; if I lived close by I would vacuum your floor. I can do that now. Pam

___________________________________

Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 04:39:41 -0700
From: jcs...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Pyrrhic Victory?
To: a...@artfarm.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com

it is a sad thing that this is done in regulated areas as well as unregulated areas in our lives. this is the very mindset that has brought our country to the embarrassing financial situation we are in.waste,fraud,,greed greed greed.

and we the people suffer loss of what would be good service because of it,and in the economical way we have to go we need service.

service is costly but if it is a good service and done with dignity it doesn't matter what type of service,it adds quality to all our lives.

the Christian bible has a book tagged "proverbs" and it is full of service suggestions that win every single time.

Prosper and live long Akua,,I understand your struggle.

Be it implied,imposed,self imposed,or whatever a struggle is a struggle and everyone doesn't look for the good of his fellow citizen.

spread some honey out when ever you can,,,,,,it attracts worker bees.

crap just attracts biting flies.

God knows i have had the flies!