When I was in hospital with Tm 6 years ago the first question everyone
asked was whether I had a flu shot.  They thought that that may have been  the
cause of my TM.  I did not have the shot however.   I was in  rehab for at
least 6 mos. and every nurse I met said they would never take the  shot
regardless of what the doctors say.  So, I have never had the shot and  would
never take one.    Just something to think  about.

Rosalie

In a message dated 10/18/2011 6:09:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,