I take neurontin, which makes life possible, but it certainly has been a struggle...sue

On Oct 20, 2011, at 7:51 PM, James Berg wrote:

To me shingles was an extremely painful burning fire. The constant pain got worse when I had to put a shirt on and it touched it. I couldn't sit back in my seat when I was driving it was so painful. If this was on my neck and face....or if you have to live with that intense a pain everyday, I hope you have some medication to help.

Jim

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:34 PM, susan zieke <zri...@charter.net> wrote: I have had shingles since tm. Got it on the side of my head/face/ neck....intense nervy pain, not that different from what I feel everyday in my arms and torso. sue