 From: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>
To: john snodgrass <jcs...@yahoo.com>; "fr...@franksheldon.com"
<fr...@franksheldon.com>; "celr...@aol.com" <celr...@aol.com>;
"TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com" <TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re:  Brain lock ?

Well, that answers that question;

Just got another sure-enough spell, lost control of my limbs, couldn't talk
more than to mumble a few words, and let my long-suffering wife guide me to bed.

Ritalin has helped with some things, reducing nervousness and a feeling of
being constantly distraught, but it has not stopped the seizures.

So what? I'm still better off than most these days.

dalton