Yes, indeed. - if one can meditate.  I just can't seem to learn it.

Also, laying down doing dyaphramtic (spelling) breathing helps me with shooting neuropathic pains.

I am so sorry you are in pain and paralyzed.

Susan
On Nov 29, 2011, at 6:00 PM, Akua wrote:

Meditation:

Try it again. Don't "concentrate". Just breathe deeply, slowly in as quiet a place as you can find.
Deep breathing has helped me manage pain.

Akua who is paralyzed and in constant pain

i reckon i traded meditation for medication,, sort of kills dedication

and quickens procrastination

on and on i ramble

From: bobberino <elbobber...@earthlink.net>
To: fr...@franksheldon.com; Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>; celr...@aol.com; TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: Brain lock ?
Danggit......!!! I wish I could get my brain to slow down.... always going at fool speeed....;>)

My brain is spinning so fast I offen forget what am doing, so engrossed on whatever spin da brain is doing. oh well I've tried meditation but I can't concentrate on that neither.

BobbyJim in colder Elvisland