About a year ago I realized that my walking was getting worse and more
painful.....my Dr. senht me for an MRI of my right leg which is my bad one and
guess what...it showed that I had a tear in the meniscus part of my knee. I
proceeded to have microsurgery to repair it andf within 4 weeks (and some PT) I
was walking as good if not better than any time since TM hit me. I also had no
pain and was able to walk longer distances without the fatigue and banding
setting in.
Now a year later I started having pain on the other side of my knee. Again I
went to the surgeon thinking I might need another operation...but instead he
prescribed to me the "Flector Patch" which is a self adhesive part you apply to
the most painful area and like magic the pain went away.
My point is that sometimes we treat all of our conditions as if they are TM
related ...but sometimes we tend to ignore the possibility that it is not. I am
lucky to hyave a Dr. who understands TM but also checks for other factors
leading to my discomforts.

All the best!

Rob in New Jersey