That's a good reminder Rob. We have to remember that we are also aging or we could be causing injury to our bodies due to bad posture or the wrong way of stretching due to our crooked bodies. A few years ago I had to go back to PT for a frozen shoulder and it was fixed 100%. It wasn't TM - it was a frozen shoulder.

Patti - Michigan