From: Robert Pall <robthe...@aol.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Losing my mind!
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 9:24 AM

I really need help. Everyday I end up with 100 emails from "people living with
TM", TM Folks and a little bit of the original TM group.

I do not want to chat about everything....I want to talk about TM and TM only.

I realize I am lucky that I am not totally disabled (I can walk and drive)and I
understand where some of the TM'rs are in front of their computer all day long.
I end up deleting almost all of my mail due to the volume....this does not help
me nor the originators of the emails.

Maybe it is just me ...but wouldn't it be better to have just one TM site as
well as far less confusing?

I have had TM for more than 14 years and I head up the New Jersey TM support
group.....this original TM site has given me more good advice than I could have
possibly hoped for.....but now when I go on the other sites I no longer know
the history of the tm patient which does not allow me to answer most of the
questions put forth.

I am probably just venting ....I just want to know what others feel and what we
should if anything do about it!

All the best!

Rob in New Jersey