Dalton,
I thought you were on the “getting better” list  -  what happened?     Any
changes in stress levels, medications, physical activity?
Janice

From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 9:31 AM
To: Robert Pall ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Losing my mind!

I would agree with you completely;

I need help with TM.  Now, my attacks are returning and I get these
contractions all over my body when I try to do things.  They were at bay and
now have returned; and all I did was to address some envelopes the previous day.

Yes; can we keep on the subject?  But I have made many friends here and would
love to continue a more general conversation with them.  Use our email
addresses to form your own "friend" group, gleaned from the TMIC, and you will
contact those who want to chat, without disturbing others.

Kindest regards to all, and I need to discuss the return of those debilitating
seizures.

Dalton Garis

(718) 838-0437