From: pat cooley
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 9:13 AM
To: c...@austin.rr.com
Cc: TMIC
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Cody in icu

I AM PRAYING FOR HIS COMPLETE RECOVERY.  I KNOW THAT A SERIOUS UTI CAN BE FATAL
IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.

PATTI

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 9:52 PM, <c...@austin.rr.com> wrote:

  Please say prayers for Cody. He is ICU on a respirator. He has had MRI, Cat
scan, blood test cultures and a spinal tap. They are trying to figure out why
he is not breathing on his own and his co2 level was so high. He has a UTI, but
haven’t found anything else. Lungs are okay and so is his heart. I’ll update
when I know more.... Judy