Hi everybody,

I visited a friend who had surgery Monday on her hammertoes and bunions (both
feet).

She told me that she has no patience to wait before she recovers, drives again,
and gets to wear her designer shoes.  The waiting is driving her nuts, she said.

In response, I said "Susan, just think that you'll soon have perfect walking
feet and go on with your life as usual, while I'll never be well and back to
normal".

Back home in checking my email, I saw a teenager paralyzed in a hospital bed,
sadly struck with TM as such a young age.  I said to myself, my lesion is low,
I am so lucky.

Everything is relative.
R in Marin County