Thanks, Barb.     You helped me too, although I don’t  want to unsubscribe.
I like this bunch of people!
Janice

From: Barbara H.
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:54 AM
To: Sally Wilkinson
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Please help!

Hi Sally,

I don't know if anyone has answered you privately.  I haven't seen an answer
come through the list, so here goes:

To Unsubscribe, send an e-mail to
mailto:tmic-list-requ...@eskimo.com?Subject=unsubscribe&body=unsubscribe with
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line. It's automated, so you don't need to write
anything more unless your e-mail provider requires something in the body of the
e-mail.

Please note that this is different from the regular TMIC e-mail

TMIC list email :tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subscribe/Unsubscribe e-mail:

I think that's where most people make a mistake.

Barbara

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Sally Wilkinson