Hi Sally,

I don't know if anyone has answered you privately.  I haven't seen an
answer come through the list, so here goes:

To Unsubscribe, send an e-mail to
tmic-list-requ...@eskimo.com<tmic-list-requ...@eskimo.com?Subject=unsubscribe&body=unsubscribe>with
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line. It's automated, so you don't need
to write anything more unless your e-mail provider requires something in
the body of the e-mail.

Please note that this is different from the regular TMIC e-mail

TMIC list email :tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subscribe/Unsubscribe e-mail:
.

I think that's where most people make a mistake.

Barbara

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Sally Wilkinson <
sally.wilkin...@genesisdesign.uk.com> wrote:

> This is Sally Wilkinson in the UK. I am not the brightest cookie in the
> jar, as I have been trying to unsubscribe since before Christmas! I am the
> wife of a TM'er, and can not spare the time to read the posts at work
> anymore for fear of my MD catching me. Plus my husband has his own TM
> people he talks to.****
>
> ** **
>
> All the very best to all of you,( and good-bye soon I hope.) Someone said
> Jim Lubin could help? As the only breadwinner in my house I really do need
> to escape please!****
>
> ** **
>
> Sally Wilkinson****
>
> Business Development Manager****