i apologize again.  I know I responded previously (had some family issues)but
not sure to whom or when.    I'll start over.   I was initially diagnosed with
neurosarcoidosis (this was tentative), they tried to rule out MS (think they
have), back to ground of TM.  However, TM should either turn into MS or NMO
(Neuromyelitis Optika - which I do not have).  So I did more research and found
a category of NMO Spectrum disorder.  This fits my illness so far.  Persons who
remain in a TM status  but may continue to have relapses etc.  I continue to
have "relapses".   Had one in October (Thoracic), increased my steriods back to
40 a day and changed me to CellCept.   I have now had new lesions this month
(February) in my cervical spine (this is a new area).   Really having problems
with walking and dragging both feet,  my gait if off, memory loss, tightness,
light a vice around my torso, back pain, and awful pain at the base of my neck
up to my
 ears. Cannot lay flat on my back of my head.  To painful

I currently take Neurontin, Wellbutrin, CellCept, Cymbalta, Prednisone,
Provilgil, Keflex, Zanaflex, Vitamin D, Lovaza, Folbe, Aciphex, Aspirin and
Lipitor.  Vicodin prn.

 I plan to see my neurologist next week and will insist on plasma Pharisees.
Everything I have researched indicates this is the best choice at this point.
I had asked for this earlier (wished I had insisted).  This would allow my
blood to be cleaned as best it could and then allow the cellcept to work on
keeping the (This is what I call them) goblins from ganging up on my immune
system.

Steroids have destroyed my body.  I am now steroid dependent.  Docs are hoping
to get me down to 10 to 15 a day.     Have just have cataract surgery on my
eyes.  Had pelvic fractures, didn't know how I did it (one of the worst pains
you can ever have).  Due to my first diagnosis (Spine tumor) had damage to my
spine which has caused me to have loss of sensation from my waist down.  This
is a really weird feeling.  Have to be extra careful since I do not know when I
have cut myself, stepped on anything hot or cold, etc.

Thanks for listening.   This week was crazy.   My mother in law passed away
Monday (she was 91 had a great life),  became a grandmother for the first time
(of course the MOST beautiful baby in the world - think all new granny's say
that and then found out about my  new lesions).

Can't wait until next week (tee hee)

PS - I haven't learned how to go to anyone's blog, use twitter or facebook.
would like to learn since someone indicated you can reach out and touch more
folks that way.

Candy