my Dr had me on steroids for about a week to slow my auto immune system way
down because that was what was attacking my spine.i havent had them since.

________________________________
 From: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>
To: James Berg <molokai...@gmail.com>; a...@artfarm.com
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2012 #91

Yes;

I had four days of steroid drip in  the beginning to reduce the spinal
inflammation and hopefully prevent any new lesions.  But that was during the
initial stage when my spine seemed to be on fire.

But after that I only received a steroid drip during a "flair-up" about six
month's later, but no more often.
Pleas
Please try to see someone else if you can.  You can go to "Webmd" to search for
a doctor who knows about TM/MS.

Best,

Dalton