Hello All,
I hope that everybody here is able to view this video.  It is about the
First Annual South Jersey TM Walk.  I really wish that I could have been
there!  Colleen's family and friends helped put this together to raise funds
for awareness and research, and I want to thank all that got involved in
this!  I finally got to "meet" Rob Pall through this video, who is the
support group leader for Central New Jersey, and he was at this event. I saw
other TM'ers on the video, and if you are on this tmic list, please
introduce yourselves!  You are all amazing!!

Thank you Colleen, thank you Rob, thank you to all of you who made this
event such a success!

<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://vimeo.com/40105783&ct=ga&cad=CAcQAh
gAIAEoATADOABA6cCb_ARIAVgAYgVlbi1VUw&cd=kbG489EkeMo&usg=AFQjCNE_IiTItbi_1X2U
IAgdUMEUsclofg> 1st Annual Transverse Myelitis Walk, Cooper River Park,
South ...
See all Show me. Reel Stuff Entertainment's videos. Reel Stuff
Entertainment's videos; Staff Picks. 59. 1st Annual Transverse Myelitis
Walk, Cooper River .

<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://vimeo.com/40105783&ct=ga&cad=CAcQAh
gAIAEoBDADOABA6cCb_ARIAVgAYgVlbi1VUw&cd=kbG489EkeMo&usg=AFQjCNE_IiTItbi_1X2U
IAgdUMEUsclofg> vimeo.com/40105783