Great video guys! Amazing....

From: dca...@earthlink.net
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:41:11 -0700
Subject: [TMIC] Video

Hello All,I hope that everybody here is able to view this video.  It is about
the First Annual South Jersey TM Walk.  I really wish that I could have been
there!  Colleen’s family and friends helped put this together to raise funds
for awareness and research, and I want to thank all that got involved in this!
I finally got to “meet” Rob Pall through this video, who is the support group
leader for Central New Jersey, and he was at this event. I saw other TM’ers on
the video, and if you are on this tmic list, please introduce yourselves!  You
are all amazing!! Thank you Colleen, thank you Rob, thank you to all of you who
made this event such a success!  1st Annual Transverse Myelitis Walk, Cooper
River Park, South ...
See all Show me. Reel Stuff Entertainment's videos. Reel Stuff Entertainment's
videos; Staff Picks. 59. 1st Annual Transverse Myelitis Walk, Cooper River …
vimeo.com/40105783