From: "Janice Nichols" <jan...@centurytel.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:45:29 AM
Subject: [TMIC]

Hi TM’ers,

This question probably pertains mostly to female TM’ers, but maybe not.

Is it my imagination or have you all noticed that spasms increase from the
waist down, legs included, when the bladder is saying it is time to
go to the bathroom? I have changed the wording several times to make it say
what I am trying to ask. Hope you get my meaning.

Also, have any of you gotten consistent improvement in bladder control or have
you pretty much leveled out as far as improvement is concerned. If you keep
improving,
please give me the length of time you have had TM. I have had TM for 5 years
and seem to go back and forth, sometimes 2-3 weeks at a time, waking up with
wet pads
and then, for a while, fairly dry (but never completely). It doesn’t seem to
matter how much I drink during the day or in the evening. When I was in the
hospital, the doc’s
kept talking about my bladder needing time to “wake up” after being paralyzed.
Well, mine seems to wake up a little and then snoozes again. Frustrating.

Janice