for me when i have to have a bowel movement my side hurts worse and the buzzing
in my legs gets worse

________________________________
 From: Roger & Terese Pratt <r.c.pr...@frontier.com>
To: Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC]

I wish this was only a female problem.  I've had TM for 18 years.  I used to
have to take pills just to be able to go, and although I have gotten enough
better not to have to take the pills, not having my bladder work right still
continues to be a problem.  TM has also terminated my sexual function (which is
a whole nother story).  It is my opinion that once the nerves are damaged, full
recovery may never happen. - Roger in Kennewick, WA