Hi Janet,  Its been quiet around here lately.  I find the cold  very
difficult so I migrate like the birds do.  Winter in Florida and  summer in New
York.  I like it very warm and find I feel better in the  heat.  When its cold
my whole body is affected.  Take care,  Rosalie

In a message dated 6/25/2012 1:29:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,