I think scientists need to hear about this!!!!    How wonderful.
Janice

From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 8:03 PM
To: Janice Nichols ; Bridget Skinner
Cc: john snodgrass ; Elizabeth Clark ; Janet Dunn ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Looking for input.

I need to deeply thank someone on this email tree;

She suggested I try taking a teaspoonful of mustard to try to work on these
seizures.  Well, it's been 6 days now, and I haven't gotten a seizure since
beginning to take a fat teaspoonful of mustard twice per day.

How do you like that????

THANK YOU !!!!!  Please remind me who you are.

Best to all,

Dalton

Dalton H. Garis
Flushing, Queens