____________________________________
 From: sonny...@hotmail.com
Sent: 7/12/2012 12:59:46 A.M. Central Daylight  Time
Subj: Boy Scouts

BOY  SCOUTS

Every  President  since 1912 has been the honorary President of the Boy
Scouts of  America. President  Obama refused that honor.

Did  you hear anything about the Boy Scouts 100th Anniversary? Why did  the
press ignore it? Let's see, because  they  promote honor, integrity,
putting others first, love of country and  of course, they believe in God.

Not  much press coverage on this story either, the  first president in 100
years to insult his finest citizens, Eagle  Scouts.

John  Beauregard, CEO of the South Texas Council of the Boy Scouts of
America joins us just after 7AM. David Haynie has two sons who have  achieved
the rank of Eagle Scout. Dave Hiser's son is working on his  Eagle Scout award
now.

This  is the E-mail Linda Thacker sent to Glenn Beck and I forwarded to
Glenn's producer Adam.

Dear  Mr. Beck,

On  March 24, 2009 I had the honor of attending my Grandson, David
Osborne's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. I imagine you have attended  one of these
wonderful ceremonies. I also feel confident that you  are very knowledgeable of
what it means to have earned the status of  Eagle Scout. Our entire family
is so very excited and at the Court  of Honor we were all just beaming as
our wonderful young man was  honored for his achievements.

After  the Court was closed David's leaders pulled him aside and explained
to him that they regretted to have to explain to him, as sad as it  is,
that his certificate was different from others they had  presented because his
certificate did not have the signature of the  President of the United
States ..

They  explained that Obama does not support the Boy Scouts of America and
therefore does not sign the Eagle Certificates. To date I believe  there may
be as many as 10,000 of this countries finest young men  who do not have
the signature of the president of the country they  have taken an oath to
respect and serve on their Eagle  Certificate.

To  my knowledge Congress chartered BSA in 1916 part of which the
President of the United States is the Honorary President of The Boy  Scouts of
America and Obama is  the first sitting president to personally REFUSE to sign
these  certificates.

I  believe if the country were to be educated on national television of
what the Boy Scouts of America stands for they would join those of  us who
already know, and would be as outraged as we are! Also, your  good friend Jim
Lago was also in attendance at this Eagle Court of  Honor. I had the
privilege of speaking with him this morning on his  radio talk show here in
Corpus
Christi and shared with him this same  information. He was egually
alarmed..... to say the  least.

This  information should ignite in every parent the urgency to instill the
great values held by the Boy Scouts of America in their young men  for the
cause of maintaining this great nation. We must stand  united.

With  appreciation, Linda Thacker, grandmother to eleven of Americas
finest future citizens, David, Erikka, Adam, Ryan, Hailey, Tygh,  Mana,
Gerritt,
Maya, Ezra and Lynden Osborne.

So,  that's the story thus far, calls have been made, citizens are angry,
especially the parents of Eagle Scouts.

Wouldn't  it be wonderful if ex-president Bush announced, he would be
willing  to sign all Eagle Scout Certificates for as long as President Obama
is
in office?

We have a very small man in a very big office  ... THAT DOES NOT KNOW THE
MEANING OF "HONOR"!

Don't you think it's time to get rid of this  Un-American Muslim Traitor
and get a real American back to running  our country, like what we grew up
with? Because I have had  enough.

If  you feel like I do, please pass this  on.

=