I have used provigil for 11 years, works great for TM.
Lori

-----Original Message----- From: rasbu...@roadrunner.com
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 12:10 PM
To: john snodgrass ; transverse myelitis
Subject: Re: [TMIC] RE: Provigil for TM?

My neurologist prescribed for me after about a month and half after TM onset. It did so help with the fatique and my head was so much more alert and clear. I felt like I could take on the day! It wasn't something i had to take for a while to feel the effect and did not leave me jittery as caffeine would.