 From: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>
To: bobberino <elbobber...@earthlink.net>; Cindy McLeroy
<cindymcle...@socal.rr.com>; Susan Kleinz <skle...@cox.net>; celr...@aol.com
Cc: tmic-l...@eskimo.net
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 9:32 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Re: Provigil for TM?

Fellow sufferers;

Have any of you heard of Provigil?  Used for narcolepsy, it has found use by MS
patients to counter the extreme fatigue common with MS; and our situation is
often similar in some respects.

I get this fatigue, sometimes so bad that I stumble from lunch, slurring my
speech, and collapse on anything available and must be carried to a bed.

Would Provigil be useful??

Who has heard of this med?

Dalton H. Garis
Flushing, Queens