From:  Pat Cooley <patticoole...@gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, 15  January 2013 11:13 AM
To:  <anndil...@aol.com>
Cc:  <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:  Re: [TMIC] flu

I have had TM over 4 yrs.  I don't believe mine was caused by the flu shot
and I had my last shot in October and didn't get TM until the following
June.  But, I am just too scared to get another one.  Since I am retired I
don't have to go out when I don't want to, and my whole family who I have
contact with all have had the shot, including my hubby so I think I am safe
without it.

Patti in Wisconsin