Frank,

I wondered what had  become of you.  It's been years since we have talked.
What have you  been doing?  What have you been up to?

How have you been  feeling?  Not much pain I guess, 'cause you smoke
cannabis.

Are you on Facebook,  with Bernie and Kevin?  I don't see you post there.
We are in  Transverse Myelitis and Transverse Myelitis Folks (the one Kevin
and Scott  Pruitt started).

Good to hear from  you,
Jude in  Michigan
Neurontin,  Gabapentin, Oxycodone, MS Contin and several other things.

In a message dated 1/19/2013 2:32:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,