Frank,

So you don't have the  euphoria with the prescription form?
I wouldn't mind  trying it if that was the case.

Jude

In a message dated 1/20/2013 11:43:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jcs...@yahoo.com writes:

thats hard to swollow Rob.
back  in the 70's was the last time i purchased an OZ and it was 40 bucks
an oz for  the good stuff.

____________________________________
 From: "fr...@franksheldon.com"  <fr...@franksheldon.com>
To: Robert Pall  <robthe...@aol.com>; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:05  AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Pain  management

I have been prescribed 2 oz of pot per month ...the problem is that the
"legal" pot is $450 per oz.
But I do agree  that pot truly helps!!!
Rob in  NJ

Sativex is sprayed under my  tongue.  I use it two or three times a day,
with little euphoria. It's  a legal prescription drug, in Canada and soon to
be here in the  U.S.

Take  Care

F.