____________________________________
 From: a...@artfarm.com
To: heyjude48...@aol.com
Sent: 1/22/2013 10:37:09  P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Re: Stress

_http://www.cirpd.org/GetInvolved/Webinars/Pages/ImprovingLifeWebinars.aspx_

(http://www.cirpd.org/GetInvolved/Webinars/Pages/ImprovingLifeWebinars.aspx)
http://www.cirpd.org/GetInvolved/Webinars/Pages/YogaforPain.aspx

On Jan 22, 2013, at 9:52 PM, heyjude48...@aol.com wrote:

Will you send us  the link please?  I hope the furfriends are
well...

In a message dated 1/22/2013 7:23:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
a...@artfarm.com writes:

I've  posted info on the yoga for pain webinars the breath work is
WONDERFUL for  destressing and pain relief.
The video is on youtube and is free.

On Jan 22, 2013, at 6:56 PM, _heyjude48458@aol.com_