I can do to work a puzzle in my puzzle books.

Jude,
Michigan

In a message dated 1/24/2013 4:21:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cindymcle...@socal.rr.com writes:

I love to read but for the last  10 years or so I have extreme difficulty
concentrating on reading a  book.  It seems I have to read 10 pages, go back
5, read 10 more, go back  5.  Think every book I get through I must have
read it at least  twice.  Do others have this problem?
Cindy

----- Original Message -----
From:  _Heyjude48458@aol.com_ (mailto:heyjude48...@aol.com)
To: _patticooley38@gmail.com_ (mailto:patticoole...@gmail.com)  ;
_malugssuak@gmail.com_ (mailto:malugss...@gmail.com)
Cc: _tmic-list@eskimo.com_ (mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com)
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:17  AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Facebook

I disagree,  unless at 61 I am one of the younger ones.  I enjoy the words
and the  pictures.  I collect a lot of the (to me) inspirational photos.  I
get a lot out of them, maybe because I haven't been reading as much as I
used to.

I have to get  back to my books.

Jude

In a message dated 1/23/2013 11:39:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,