My wish is for someday to be able to wear sock or shoes.. and winter is a pain
barefoot, but the pain of anything touching my feet is unbearable..

________________________________
From: "heyjude48...@aol.com" <heyjude48...@aol.com>
To: jan...@centurytel.net
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, January 24, 2013 9:08:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: Subscribe

I am wearing socks and leg warmers right now along with my TED boots that hold
my feet up in bed.  Plus, I have a sheet and two blankets on, and a quilt when
go to bed.

Jude
Michigan

In a message dated 1/24/2013 4:46:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jan...@centurytel.net writes:
My feet are cold most of the time.   I am assuming that is natural for TM  -
anyone else?