What are some  of the tips you all have to combat the cold and flu this
year?

I have come up  with a few:

First and  foremost...we ought to launder our gloves and mittens once a
week if we have  been out anywhere where we might pick up germs.  Places like
door handles,  railings and ATM's are known to be covered with them.
Laundering them each  week or running an antibacterial wipe over them daily
will
help us overcome the  flu and cold season.

Second...Use  Essential oils, Aromatherapy helps to calm the immune system
and invigorates or  helps you sleep, depending upon the scent.

Third...eat  well, even when you don't feel like it.  Eat foods that are
good for you  like :
             Salmon with omega 3 fatty acids
            Yogurt,  with calcium for bone growth
             Oatmeal, for fiber
             Chicken Breasts, for protein

Fourth, For  chest congestion, sinuses, and indigestion add:  Thyme to your
 food.
                   Add 1 T. to hot tea,
                   Boil 2-3 T. to create an
            antimicrobiotic steam to  inhale,
               Sprinkle  on food to suppress
    chest congestion, sinuses and  indegestion.

Love you  all,
Jude