 From: "heyjude48...@aol.com" <heyjude48...@aol.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 9:30 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Internal Thermometer

Hello
All,

My internal
thermometer is compromised by TM.  I am constantly asking Dave to turn up
the heat, or turn the heat down.  Does anyone else have this
problem?

I can't stand it...it
has the potential to cause problems in our marriage.

Love
you,
Judy
Michigan
Dance like no one's
watching, Sing like no one's listening, Love like you'll never be hurt, Play
like there's no winners, Behave like mom's watching, Give like you have plenty,
and Smile...(unknown"