Sounds like you and I have very similar issues... the cold weather makes my nerves feel like they're seizing up. And when my feet (especially the left which is my bad leg) feel like they're freezing, it radiates up my shins to my knees. I do much better during the warmer weather. I think I need to move to Hawaii, Arizona or Florida... maybe even Death Valley!

Betty
(in Northern California)