How is your memory these  days?  Have you experienced memory loss?  If so,
how does it affect  your life?  Does your faulty memory affect your life
with your loved  ones?

Memory loss has to do  with the myelin sheath.  The myelin sheath coats the
neurons in the  spinal column to cement memories.  TM destroys the myelin
sheath, so  that our memories become clouded or we have no memories at  all.

The more we repeat  things we need to remember, the thicker the layer of
myelin forms around the  neurons.  Brain games such as Scrabble, Seduki,
Boggle, Crossword  Puzzles,and other games help us to reform the myelin
sheath...

Any thoughts on  this?

Many  hugs,
Jude