Hi all,
My memory is very degraded, compared to where it was,
pre-TM(2007). Especially my short/medium term - between 5-days to 5-months
or so. I agree with Dalton's analogy strongly, as I to am highly trained
in the Engineering field..
It's tough sometimes..!
Glendon..

--
respectfully,

*Glendon R. - (a.k.a Goat Dodders) *
*...Living with Transverse-Myelitis **since 2007,*
*in Brisbane, **Queensland, **Australia...

*
*email: **goatdodd...@gmail.com* <goatdodd...@gmail.com>
*web-blog: www.bloodywishfulthinking.blogspot.com *
*twitter: www.twitter.com/@GoatDodders *