Janet, you say you work.   What do you do?   I am soooo glad that I was retired
when TM hit.   Don’t think I could work with TM.
Janice

From: Janet Dunn
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:50 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] What's Been Stolen . . .

I haven't actually thought about the answer to this question - because like
many of you - it has the potential to make me angry, depressed, frustrated, and
the list goes on.  I am one of the walking wounded - I can and do work, some
weeks 38 hours and others 20 - depends on fatigue, pain - you know the factors.

What I enjoy reading and learning from all of you is that I am not alone.  That
the cold feet, hot feet, burning feet, banding, the inability to concentrate,
or have a drink, the sexual issues, the bladder and bowel issues, the fatigue,
the pain, the never knowing whether I need a sweater or a fan, all of those
things and more - I am not alone.  Even though I am a walking wounded, I am not
alone.  And for that I so appreciate all of you.

I appreciate that no topic is off limits, whether it is about intercourse or
digital elimination, or just a plain bad day, or hallelujah even a good day - I
am not alone.  Even when I think I am, I am not - and thank you all so much for
that.

Yesterday where I live it was +1 celcius, today it is -20 celcius with a fierce
wind chill making it feel like -29 celcius.  That 30 degree temperature change
plays havoc on my legs - and that is an understatement.  Today is a lay low and
stay warm day - trust me!

Janet