Dennis, welcome to the group!

There is an outfit called the United Spinal Association, or something like
that--maybe someone else might be able to help with the proper name. It has a
vast amount of things for the impaired individual for you to look at.

We're here for you and I'll try to get the link for you because it is a serious
website for persons with real needs for those of us with seriously compromised
spinal cords and paralyzed individuals.

Hang in there, friend,

Dalton Garis
Queens, New York