From: dennis rabalais
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:34 PM
To: LIST
Subject: [TMIC] Qusetions for group

      Hi. My name is Dennis. I'm looking for feedback. I am 39 years old and in
a nursing home. I'd like to know if anybody out there knows of any resources
and funding for persons with spinal cord injuries to get help with housing,
specialty beds, and other important needs? I'm in need of a turning bed and
trying to find equipment to better my life. Also, are there any groups for
persons with spinal cord injuries in major cities? I'm looking to move to
Houston. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

      Sincerely,
      Dennis

      Sent from Dennis from Yahoo! Mail on LG Intuition.