From:  "rn11...@yahoo.com" <rn11...@yahoo.com>
Date:  Tuesday, 30  January 2013 11:25 AM
To:  Dalton Garis <malugss...@me.com>
Cc:  tmic <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:  Re: [TMIC] Shingles vaccination

Hi Dalton,
 I don't like to think of you being a "test" or guinea pig to see what
happens. Especially since you have had so many problems with seizures, etc.
Plus, everyone reacts differently.
I chose not to get the vaccine. Who knows how it will work with the meds I
take for various conditions. I have enough on my plate with tm, cancer, and
other health concerns.
  Cheryl