I’m confused, I don’t have a buddy list.
Janice

From: heyjude48...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 9:30 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Re: Our Buddy Lists

Hi Everyone!

I just want to ask all of you who still keep email addresses if you would
please add me to your Buddy Lists.  I used to see so many people on my Buddy
List, but now it's dwindled to two people.

We need to be better "hooked up" to each other and instead of having to look
everyone up in my address book, it would be nice to only have to click on a
name to "chat" or send and "IM".  I think it would be fun!

If you decide to add my name or the name of anyone else, we have to notify the
other person, that way we will all be on the same page, so to speak.

Let me know how you feel about doing this.  I've been thinking about it for a
few days and think it's a good idea.  Guys included too.

Love and hugs,
Jude  tiad