Rob I wish you all the best with your upcoming surgery and I pray that you are
pleased with the results. Please do keep us all updated on how it goes. I hope
its everything you hoped it would be plus more!!

Amy in Ohio

After months of deliberations and concerns I am finally going to have the
Baclofin Pump put in my body. After going thru the trial and seeing the results
I felt I had to give it a try. I am going for the Pre certification tomorrow
and having the surgery on the 27th.

My main concern is that I am one of the walking wounded. I can walk (short
distances), drive and have very little pain. That being said the banding
(tightness in my legs have been the worst part of my condition for more than 15
years!

I will keep mall of you up to date on my progress. My neuro said that the
Baclofin Pump could be used so much more often than it presently is....I will
let you know in a few weeks if it was worth the effort and the risk.

All the best!

Rob Pall in New Jersey