Hello!

Well, it is another one of those nites – legs spasming.   Have taken an extra
baclofen, but it will be a while before it takes affect.

I have been playing “Quiddler” a couple afternoons a week (I should say Eddy
and I have, when he is not golfing) with friends of ours that live up the
street.    We absolutely love the card game.
Instead of numbers on the cards, this has letters.   You are dealt 3, then 4,
and on to 10 cards a round.   You make whatever words you can out of your
cards.    It is really fun.
I also go to the show once a week with a couple of my friends.    What a group.
  I have TM, another has MS and just had a knee replacement, and the other has
just been diagnosed with
diabetes.   But,  we have a lot of fun together.

I have also been doing volunteer work in the office of our church about once a
month in the morning.    Also have done volunteer work at a place called the
“Wardrobe”.    The people that
run it go through all the clothes, etc., that are donated and put them in
baskets that we volunteers put on hangers or in shelves for hanging in the main
area.    Of course, with both volunteer
jobs, I am mostly sitting to do the work.    I usually come home from the
“Wardrobe” pretty pooped!

After 6 years with TM now, I am still showing some improvement with leg
strength.   Of course, I think a lot of it is the implant I have that covers
nerve pain.    It just makes my legs feel
stronger.    Well, enough of me.     Keep us informed with you and keep posting!

Janice