Hi group, typical Brit, moan about the non-summer, it finally arrives and now
I'm too hot!!

I've just been reading on Facebook about a little girl in Aberdeen who was
paralysed from the chest down but after intensive physio has beaten the odds
and made a good recovery.  Brilliant outcome, I think we all especially hate
youngsters to get this horrible condition.  Unusually, they are giving a reason
for her TM.  It seems it was caused by a tick bite.  I'm sure I remember that
someone in this group has blamed a mosquito bite.  As though we don't hate
these bloodsucking pests enough already....!

Iris

Sent from my iPad