Hi all,

Glendon here. Sorry to hear about your change of heart Barbara. I raise a
glass to you and everyone on this list for staying together. I appreciate
your efforts, though I admit to not being a strident email chatterbox, my
efforts of communication have been focused on my blog;
www.bloodywishfulthinking.blogspot.com ; that reads as,
bloody-wishful-thinking! It reflects my hopes and my feelings, as I go
along my journey with TM. Please - take a look, become a member, leave a
comment, I would be very obliged. Happy New Year to you all from a little
Aussie-battler!

Cheers,
Glendon

--
respectfully,

*Glendon  (**Goat Dodders),*

*...Living with Transverse-Myelitis **since 2007, *
*Brisbane, **QLD, **Australia...*

*email: **goatdodd...@gmail.com* <goatdodd...@gmail.com>
*blog: www.bloodywishfulthinking.blogspot.com
<http://www.bloodywishfulthinking.blogspot.com> *